*[Enwl-eng] [cenn] Competition on: Management of Mineral Resources in my Region

ENWL.Bellona enwl.bellona at gmail.com
Mon May 25 22:46:41 MSD 2015

 Competition on: Management of Mineral Resources in my Region

 CENN on May 25 is announcing a regional school competition on the following
topic: Mineral Resources Management in our Region.

Schoolchildren from the regions of Kakheti, Shida Kartli, Kvemo Kartli,
Imereti and Adjara – Georgia; Lori – Armenia; and the Ganja-Gazaqh economic
region – Azerbaijan are allowed to participate in the competition.

Participants should create posters to describe the negative and positive
aspects related to the use of mineral resources in the regions.

Participating schoolchildren should send their posters by June 10, 2015, to
the following email address: nino.gaprindashvili at cenn.org
<mailto:nino.gaprindashvili at cenn.org>

The authors of the best posters will take part in a Summer Eco Camp
organized by CENN at the Bulachauri Green Center in June-July.

The School Campaign is being implemented within CENN’s regional project
Promoting Environmental and Social Accountability in the mining sector in
the Caucasus. The goal of the project is to reduce poverty, enhance
environmental and social security and foster sustainable rural development.
The project is being implemented with the financial support of the German
fund Bread for the World.

For more additional information please contact:

Nino Gaprindashvili

CENN

t +99532 275 19 03/04

f +99532 275 19 05